What Do You Enjoy most About YouTube?

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
All these were said before, but they are true for me as well. Building a channel, community, brand from nothing. Being able to learn how to do this completely on my own (in terms of artistic skills). Having a hobby that has a potential to become something more, and in the same time helps me vent and just tell stories without any restrictions and pressure. The fact that you learn a lot. And the fact that it pushes you to be the vest best version of yourself and to improve all the time, day after day. Its a fun journey.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I honestly love youtube for the fact it gives me the chance to make people smile and laugh, which is all I've ever wanted to do even if my channel is small I still feel happy knowing people are having a good laugh and smile at my videos which is all that matters to me.

eroM

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm quite new to the building a channel/community game so I can't say that just yet. I am most definitely looking forward to it!

But I love the amount of things you can learn from YouTube. Photography? Check. Product knowledge? Check. Building something? Check. The list is nearly infinite.

I'm quite a decent DIYer. I've built a sauna (authentic Finnish) from a library book and YouTube videos. It's crazy what you can find on this platform. We're living in such a cool time.

chinny_cs

Reaction score
i love editing and making the content and doing whatever you want to.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I like learning a new skill, especially now that I have some traction. I've been a writer for years and had gotten bored with it. I started making Youtube videos and struggled at first with quality, but now that I've got some idea of how to set up my equipment, pick colours and composition, write a script and actually present reasonably well on camera, I'm really enjoying it! I've got more to learn for sure and I could do with better quality resources and equipment, but I've made a definite start on being a good presenter.

It's also taught me a lot about self-promotion which I'm finding really helpful, not only on Youtube itself but elsewhere in my life. I used to be shy about tooting my own horn but I'm much better at it now.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like that I can upload a limitless amount of videos which can be set to private and used as storage

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Being able to create video based on my ideas and make it a reality, being able to express my opinion freely as well as building up an audience who willing to enjoy watching my videos :)