What do you do to pass the time while rendering?

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm glad that this thread exists because I'm rendering a video in After Effects right now and it says it might take 18 hours so now I know what I could do to pass the time.

The best thing about the video is that it's just a 10 second clip that's a really small part of my main video.

Well guys this is gonna be great :U
While it's rendering, just go on a thread on yttalk and talk about the rendering of your video on a thread about rendering...

Reactions: Zerodecoole

Brinkbabe91

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I either watch youtube videos, play on my phone, or come on here and mess around.

JAYVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Talk About Editing My Full System Has Just Crashed :( Back To The Start Again Ughhh!:(:help:

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
Well guys I finally did it! I managed to render the entire 10 second animation!
It only took 17 hours, woo!

What a great feeling, now all I have left to do is film and animate the rest of the video. But just Flash animation, though I would still have to use After Effects later but not yet, yay!

Reactions: JAYVlogs

Klangphon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Working on my next project! If your Computer cant handle this in cases of working on Motion Graphics get a better one! :)

JAYVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Working on my next project! If your Computer cant handle this in cases of working on Motion Graphics get a better one! :)
it was my software that crashed my computer is fine lol i think i just overloaded Sony Vegas with too many files at once.

Klangphon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
it was my software that crashed my computer is fine lol i think i just overloaded Sony Vegas with too many files at once.
Oh I even did not refer to you. Try to apply not all your CPU cores and not your whole ram power to Vegas. One idea.