What do you do to pass the time while rendering?

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I Render at night and go to sleep and wake up and its finished sort of makes everything easier for me but if I am rendering during the day I just watch YouTube or come up with my next video idea.
That's a good idea! Power Director actually has a feature where you can shut down your computer after then rendering has finished, Super useful. ApexTV also often uploads videos to YouTube at night.

Reactions: JAYVlogs

JAYVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's a good idea! Power Director actually has a feature where you can shut down your computer after then rendering has finished, Super useful. ApexTV also often uploads videos to YouTube at night.
Yeah it just takes away all the hassle of waiting around but mostly my videos are scheduled so they just appear uploaded on the day the go up.

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it just takes away all the hassle of waiting around but mostly my videos are scheduled so they just appear uploaded on the day the go up.
Totally agree. It's actually quite pleasant to wake up to a uploaded / rendered video!

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I would agree too lol
Haha! Isn't it the first thing you check on when you wake up? It actually makes sleeping feel productive knowing that a video is uploading / rendering!

JAYVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Haha! Isn't it the first thing you check on when you wake up? It actually makes sleeping feel productive knowing that a video is uploading / rendering!
No i have a coffee first then do the work lol

ApexTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No i have a coffee first then do the work lol
Yeah, I usually wait until the morning to do the terribly hard job of tagging the video and adding a title and thumbnail!

JAYVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, I usually wait until the morning to do the terribly hard job of tagging the video and adding a title and thumbnail!
yeah got to be worse than rendering lol

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
I'm glad that this thread exists because I'm rendering a video in After Effects right now and it says it might take 18 hours so now I know what I could do to pass the time.

The best thing about the video is that it's just a 10 second clip that's a really small part of my main video.

Well guys this is gonna be great :U

JAYVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm glad that this thread exists because I'm rendering a video in After Effects right now and it says it might take 18 hours so now I know what I could do to pass the time.

The best thing about the video is that it's just a 10 second clip that's a really small part of my main video.

Well guys this is gonna be great :U
good luck to you lol

Reactions: Zerodecoole