What do you call good content?

Jemilio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just started a youtube channel but i don't know if people like the content i'm really in a struggle what do you call good content

Content: Minecraft pvp

Last edited:
Reactions: CMTXRATED

Nanonium

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
"good content" is somewhat opinionated, but basically content that has good quality, good audio, and has value

CMTXRATED

I Is Batman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I just started a youtube channel but i don't know if people like the content i'm really in a struggle what do you call good content

Just add in the best bits that you think people will enjoy, your editing style will be what defines your channel from others

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician

I think having technically good videos IS very important, but that isn't the deciding factor for me on what I consider "good" content. I believe good content is anything that keeps my interest long enough to want to watch the entire video, and that varies from person to person. Even most large youtubers started out with not so great quality and editing, but people stayed with them because they were either a great personality or they enjoyed what the youtuber was making videos about. The truth is you get better the more you do it. Make sure you are passionate about what you are making videos about first and foremost.

Tabbes

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
Would you watch it yourself?

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I can stay engaged for an entire video then it is most likely good content. Look at other YouTubers that you enjoy and see what they are doing to keep your attention. Every person is different so it is really hard to say because what is "good" to you won't always be "good" to me. The only way you'll know is by making a video and seeing how people react and the feedback they give you. They you can tweak it from there. Good luck!

StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Good content has a lot of love and passion thrown into it. A lot of hard work goes into it. This can be days to months and even years of work.

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nearly everything I watch on youtube is humorous. So for me the presenter has to have a good or similar sense of humor to me.
Good sound too. Bad sound can turn me off straight away no matter how good the idea is.

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Super super subjective, again you can point out things like lighting, editing and camera quality etc, but these are marginal factors