what do think about my channel

twampsac

Reaction score
can some one give me there opinion on my channel. I would like to know if im going in the right direction?

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hi,

Your link doesn't work, when you fix the link, comment here and I will check out your channel :)

twampsac

Reaction score
oh really sorry about that heres a link to my most recent upload, would appreciate if you checked out my other videos As well

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
No problem,

The video and your channel have a good concept, following you through your pregnancy, not only is it a personal video album for you but it is something that women and even men can relate to.. however, if I was being super critical there were a few things I saw that I would look at improving
  • The video quality is quite low unfortunately you will be competing with other channels who will potentially have better video quality. You don't have to go out and buy a new camera it is just something you may want to improve on in the future
  • in the video you attached there is a lot of dead air (where no one is talking and nothing is happening) I would probably cut most of that out to try and keep the viewer engaged and they can get to the important points quicker
Content that may be good for you to do;
  • have you thought about doing how to's with pregnancy stuff? like how to do this.. or best places to get that... that sort of thing? thats the sort of thing people will click on as it will be informative for people who are pregnant

just a few points, keep making the videos.. and at the very least it is a great thing for you and your family to look back on in the future :)

twampsac

Reaction score
Thanks alot on the feed back were getting a better camera next week, and we will work on getting rid of the silent moments in the video we do have a couple videos on hospital bag for birth and how to organize baby clothes.

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
yeah those videos sound like one's people will be searching for. No problem, I am always happy to help.