What do people like to see on YouTube?

Dustyb03 Skits

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a question. What do people like to see on YouTube. I enjoy doing entertainment/comedy, for that is what my YouTube channel is based around. But, instead of just doing Skits, what else do you think I could do, that people would enjoy. Thankyou!!

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
One thing I always wanted to try out is doing a compilation of reviewing weird websites. Maybe give it a minute or so commentary per site and edit them all together. Might end up pretty funny ^^

dineANDrhyme

Reaction score
I have a question. What do people like to see on YouTube. I enjoy doing entertainment/comedy, for that is what my YouTube channel is based around. But, instead of just doing Skits, what else do you think I could do, that people would enjoy. Thankyou!!
Maybe some funny stories that happened to you or giving it advice but doing it in a funny way. Like talking about relationships but giving it that funny twist? Good luck!

Reactions: Dustyb03 Skits

Weirdprodigy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
I personally like watch anything from gaming - to vlogs - to pranks but my channel is based off gaming with funny commentary or funny moments . I say if you do what you enjoy people will see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
different people enjoy different things so do what YOU like and you will find followers for people who like your content

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anything you like, someone else will like too.i make recipes, skits and educational ish videos

Reactions: Weirdprodigy

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nicely said
its so true though you cant expect to go out of your comfort zone and do stuff u think people like more but youtube is BIG and you will fin fans no matter what u just gotta do what u prefer to do

Weirdprodigy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
its so true though you cant expect to go out of your comfort zone and do stuff u think people like more but youtube is BIG and you will fin fans no matter what u just gotta do what u prefer to do
Exactly people can tell when you're not enjoying the content you make so even if someone thinks it's stupid they should make what they love to the best of their ability with good promotion and networking they'll build a good community