What Do I Need?

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, so i am going to go through a random video on OP's channel.
I am gonna be completely honest so - just so you know.

Random pick was:
Lets Play Mark Of The Ninja Ep 1. Im The Freakin Ninja!!![/size]

First impression: My headphones exploded from the volume. This thing discouraged me as hell. If i were a normal viewer, i'd be closing this quite quickly. And your microphone sound is quite low - but still good quality. I realized that you bothered to render it to 108op, but didnt bother cutting out the beginning and make a proper introduction. You are not supposed to a volume check while recording and include it in the actual video. The only thing im digging so far is your sexy accent.The time an average viewer views your video are about 15 seconds (excluding any intro depending on its lengh) - you have to be able to catch the viewers attention fast. It took you about 1:10 to start the game. At this point, the sound is still too loud.
I watched to around 2:50 - this video is 21 minutes long.

I hope this post helped you a bit mate.
everything is true man..thanks for that..should i low down my game volume or high my microphone volume?...

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Br00tal's Pro Tip: Soundcheck a few times before recording and MAKE SURE that the game sound are a bit lower than your microphone. When you learn the soundlevels of every game, its easier to set the levels instantly.

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Br00tal's Pro Tip: Soundcheck a few times before recording and MAKE SURE that the game sound are a bit lower than your microphone. When you learn the soundlevels of every game, its easier to set the levels instantly.
Thanx Man..what more should i add for my channel..should i add a banner and intro? or anything else...i really have a hard time learning making banners,intro i dont know a thing..

Br00tal

No Mercy For The Weak
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Thanx Man..what more should i add for my channel..should i add a banner and intro? or anything else...i really have a hard time learning making banners,intro i dont know a thing..
If you have a problem creating your own banner, request it here at the forums. There are alot of good people here with nice skills that might help you.

The channel intro, keep it nice and keep it personal. Say what you do on your channel and such.
Maybe looking at others channel trailers might give you an idea how to do it.

AzlanWake

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you have a problem creating your own banner, request it here at the forums. There are alot of good people here with nice skills that might help you.

The channel intro, keep it nice and keep it personal. Say what you do on your channel and such.
Maybe looking at others channel trailers might give you an idea how to do it.
Thanx bro..