What do I need to edit like in attached picture?

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It was used as a small intro, a video clip was playing inside of the letters.
I saw that in a video and I want to do this, too. Great way to start a video.
I'm using a windows-computer, so can anybody tell me which programm is capable of this and maybe how it is called?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
it depends on the efficiency in which you require this effect. if you just require it, full stop. then you can use paint (on a windows computer) and online-imager-editor.com. firstly get a bold font in capitals and type your word with a black background and white text. save it, and upload to the image editor. then go to wizards and then transparency. click "filltype" drop down and click "replace selected colour". click on the white text and then save the image locally. you can then import this as an overlay in most editing softwares with the video being shown behind the transparent text layer. such an editing program (although i would not recommend it at the current price) would be wondershare filmora.

Reactions: Mister20seven

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Thanks for your detailed reply, I'm going to try it and check out filmora.
I think I would like to use it with some panning / zooming or making a transitions inside of the letters. So just playing around with it and find out what I'll get out of it :D
I'm considering buying a programm as I used GoPro Studio and a Pinnacle Studio version from stoneage. I think I couldn't go wrong with Adobe products in this case?

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, adobe premiere + after effects = sky is your limit more or less :) But if you need this a picture only then Photoshop or any other software capable of editing multiple layers. :)

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hi, adobe premiere + after effects = sky is your limit more or less :) But if you need this a picture only then Photoshop or any other software capable of editing multiple layers. :)
Thanks, I'll check it out.
The picture I attached was just a screenshot from a video.