What did you make your channel banner with?

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just made a new image for my channel, and I made it with photoshop. It looks a little fuzzy to me. I made it the suggested size, and saved it as a jpeg. What do you guys use?

jjwickings

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
tbh i kept mine simple, I just filled in MS paint with a color i liked and applied a fun filter with pixlr express. i personally love my banner!

Jtpetch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Mine's done in photoshop (started as something different, but then I pixelated it and came out with what I have)
The only thing that looks a bit fuzzy in yours is the upper text.
Try upping the .jpg quality when you go to save it. Does it look fuzzy in photoshop itself?

Reactions: AM2PM

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Mine's done in photoshop (started as something different, but then I pixelated it and came out with what I have)
The only thing that looks a bit fuzzy in yours is the upper text.
Try upping the .jpg quality when you go to save it. Does it look fuzzy in photoshop itself?
I'll try that. Thanks for checking. I thought it looked Ok in photoshop. At work now, so I'll check later.

PureDangles

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used photoshop. I watched a few tutorials on how to do cool text effects on photoshop and picked one i thought looked cool. Im a mostly hockey youtube channel so i added some ice and tried to make it look cold. Im happy with how it came out. Really trying to think of a new logo to make! I personally think mine looks chintzy and simple.

Reactions: AM2PM

AudVid Bros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mine is just a picture I took of our business card on a random pole in Chicago. I personally think it looks good. The only problem I have with it is that it was taken on my phone so there is some noticeable image compression.

CustomAbilities

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Since learning Photoshop I can't bring myself to use any other product. I feel like anything that isn't Adobe just doesn't compare on any field.

AM2PM

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Since learning Photoshop I can't bring myself to use any other product. I feel like anything that isn't Adobe just doesn't compare on any field.
I agree. I only use the adobe suite. It's nice to be able to transfer knowledge across programs. They aren't exactly the same, but helpful going from Photoshop to Premiere to After Effects. Sometimes I use Illustrator too. I wonder if that would be a better idea for a banner because the vectors are smoother.