What copyright?

Rhodri Meredith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On my channel apparently there is copyright, According to RPM and also strikes.
My channel is Rhodri Meredith

Cameron Dubs

Making David Cameron Sing!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would imagine that if copyright is definitely the issue, then it will be your mine craft videos.

Check out the main partnership forum on here, and check one if the too posts saying "list of networks" or something along those lines. You want to apply to a gaming network, as these may have specific gaming licences that you can take advantage of.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I believe you read the notice wrong. You most likely got rejected because of a low view count.

RPM was saying that you got rejected because of either
Low view count
Copyright strikes/claims.

So it's not both. Looking at your channel I don't see copyright, as you are allowed to upload Minecraft content. Try getting your view count higher and try again. I believe RPM is 86 views daily (average)

Reactions: Rhodri Meredith

Rhodri Meredith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Fibula only in my intro but only 5 seconds.[DOUBLEPOST=1396081925,1396081861][/DOUBLEPOST]KGATV it still says I've used copyright and my views are still low.

Lilikoi Juice

I do all my own graphics!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
They are throwing reasons at you to reject you in hopes you won't try to reapply. I'm not being mean; someone I know had something similar happen with another network. That network kept saying "copyright" when there was none.

Reactions: Rhodri Meredith

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
He has zero views. Why would they partner someone when they can't even serve ads? Why do you even need a partnership?

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I'd say it's because of your low View Count, that list is just to give you an idea of what might cause the rejection, it's including both is not limited to either. :)

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
N
I would imagine that if copyright is definitely the issue, then it will be your mine craft videos.

Check out the main partnership forum on here, and check one if the too posts saying "list of networks" or something along those lines. You want to apply to a gaming network, as these may have specific gaming licences that you can take advantage of.
Note that MCNs do not have commercial licences with major publishers. Minecraft visuals can be monetized as per their usage licence.