What change make your views or subs chart peak?

Reaction score
I'm often looking on similar channel stats on socialblade, and it always looks the same. The channel is going linearly slightly up, and then in 2-3 months, it jump up like crazy for a while and then stabilize to slight growth again.

Have you had something like this?

Is it usually Google AdWords?

From what I've got from marketing literature, It's probably the moment when you cross the 50% of audience you could totally reach in your niche, and later you can only grow by expanding outside of "your thing".

Could you agree with this theory?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Mine is always better on the weekend. My views drop off at night time which I don't understand as it not night time everywhere in the world at the same time!!.. Or maybe the flat earth people are right?!?.. Those sketchy weirdos.. they speak truuth!
:eeks:

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I've noticed I get view spikes when I enter tags that a very unique and fresh that aren't saturated in search engines. Usually the longer and more specific they are the better they perform. I don't use special SEO analyst techniques, just a guess and check method.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: ScienceOfSuccess

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I get random spikes in views and subscribers. my growth has been some what flat over all lately. but its weird my sub spikes are normally on days views are in slumps. sometimes I have slumps on days of the week that are normally good and sometimes I have peeks on days of the week that are typically slumps. makes no sense to me but whatever....lol I guess at this point I don't worry to much about it. I make my video's and post them to youtube sometimes there be duds out the gates then months later they gain momentum like crazy other times they look really good when first posted then die to nothing. iv given up trying to make sense of the algorithm....lol just post my video's if it gets 10,000 views or more awesome if it dies at 80 oh well... it may be one that just starts randomly starts growing like crazy in a few months.