What catches your eye?

Mexicano Borracho

When you first look something up on YouTube you click on the most appealing thumbnail, but now that you're watching the video, what seems to capture your attention and keep it? Making you stay for the rest of the vid.

Well, for starters, the content needs to look at promising as the thumbnail. I hate when I see something that looks interesting and it doesn't match my expectations haha

When you first look something up on YouTube you click on the most appealing thumbnail, but now that you're watching the video, what seems to capture your attention and keep it? Making you stay for the rest of the vid.
When I looked up cactus belly flop and I saw a thumbnail of a guy about to jump onto a cactus, I was like "cool". Then I clicked the video, saw him say he was going to do it, then within seconds he was airborne into a wicked cactus. I kept watching because he had to get out of the cactus and then remove all the spikes. After that I subscribed to their channel and watched every video and was not disappointed. The End

It can really be any number of things. If I am being entertained or find the content interesting, I'll stick around for more.

When I looked up cactus belly flop and I saw a thumbnail of a guy about to jump onto a cactus, I was like "cool". Then I clicked the video, saw him say he was going to do it, then within seconds he was airborne into a wicked cactus. I kept watching because he had to get out of the cactus and then remove all the spikes. After that I subscribed to their channel and watched every video and was not disappointed. The End
So the video was promising as much as the thumbnail, it's like ordering a good looking burger then receiving it and it turns out to look exactly the same as the photo. You got what you wanted :D

Back