Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

What can you add to vlogs?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by Madchuner, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Madchuner
    Cash:
    $13
    There's stuff the cinematic sequences and time lapses but that's overused is there anything else you can create/record that would fit in a vlog?

2. SerjEpic
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $13
    Something that really helps a lot is to look at the successful channels in your category. If you see a pattern or something that is working you should include in your video and look at how your fans and the views react to the change. Just make sure you add your own taste to make it different.

I hope this helps.:D

3. GBeeTV
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $66
    They are used that often because they work.

4. Envision Adventure
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $67
    I would agree that those things are used because they work. I would say try to incorporate similar techniques without copying someone else. Just try to add you own flavor to your vlogs. At least that's what I try and do.

5. MasterEth
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $77
    Telling stories could be another way to entertain people in a vlog format. That's one thing you could do. Share your experiences and advice! :D