What can site can you use to make banners

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’m currently using this free website to make my youtube banners on, but I’m looking for something a little better preferably free because I’m currently paying to go to school right now and I need to use my money towards everything I need for cosmetology school.

Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
There's a free site called Pixlr. It's like a free Photoshop. I think that's probably the best photo editor you can use without paying a fortune and completely emptying your wallet.

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There's a free site called Pixlr. It's like a free Photoshop. I think that's probably the best photo editor you can use without paying a fortune and completely emptying your wallet.
Alright thanks!

ByeByeCubicle

Reaction score
I use pixlr, but canva has templates in the shape of the banner, super easy to customize.
Cheers,
ET

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
there are non really that are any good. They are all spam like websites and want you to give up your facebook account sign-in or sign your life away, or commit to monthly payments for something you will only use once and that will be pretty trash anyway. It would be better to use your social media standing and shout out in one of your videos asking for someone artsy to make one for you. You have a lots of viewers and subs.. someone might make something really professional