What can I use for my channel?

shetookthekids

Reaction score
So I do edit vids, I pretty much just take someones vid (mainly people like pyrocynical, keemstar, ksi, h3)
and I edit them a lot but more in a way the channel MuchDank does, is there anything I have to be cautious of?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
You look a bit like @EVO !! lol For your question though I don't think many people including me know exactly your asking. You can make 'parady' i think its called.. but can't spell it. Making use of fair use /fair dealing is accepted for this kind of content more than any other I think. You could only use stuff very sparingly and within the proper context. If you need to ask this question it tells me you shouldn't be making videos yet. You need to go learn as much as possible about copyright, IP, and complete all of the Youtube creator academy courses on these subjects.

Reactions: videoeditgr

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It is your first message here so I would have to say "welcome"
and complete all of the Youtube creator academy courses on these subjects.
@UKHypnotist 'that' is a great suggestion to Youtube. In order to make a channel you have to complete the Academy courses!

Answering to the OP, you answer your own question " pretty much just take someones vid". No discouragement here, you can search and enter editing competitions and challenges if you love video editing :)

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You look a bit like @EVO !! lol For your question though I don't think many people including me know exactly your asking. You can make 'parady' i think its called.. but can't spell it. Making use of fair use /fair dealing is accepted for this kind of content more than any other I think. You could only use stuff very sparingly and within the proper context. If you need to ask this question it tells me you shouldn't be making videos yet. You need to go learn as much as possible about copyright, IP, and complete all of the Youtube creator academy courses on these subjects.
He is nearly as handsome as me I agree.

Reactions: UhoohExtra