What can I do?

Thatreactionguy

Reaction score
I've had my YouTube channel for many years and recently I've the past year and a half been posting lots of content with my channel growing. Last month, a company flagged 3 of my videos for content with no warning at all and it immediately suspended my YouTube account. I've tried to contact the company in why they flagged my videos when I was using original content under fair use law. Youtube support team responded to some of my emails, but it's been 3 weeks and I've sent a few emails with no reply at all from them. Does anyone have suggestions of how to get in contact with YouTube and get my channel back up that was wrongfully taken down?

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Firstly, as it was suspended for copyright reasons, contacting YouTube will not do any help. YouTube can not help. YouTube has no legal standing in copyright disputes.
Secondly, the company that made the claim has no obligation to reply or respond to you.
Thirdly, fair use only applies if the compnay who's content you used agrees that its fair use. If you beleive you are legally right, then all you can do is file a counterntoce.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / claims / legal forum. :)