What can I do to make my channel better?

Shakara Fireara

I am a new youtuber I started about 2 months ago but I am not getting any new subscribers or a lot of views as I was hoping for. I just want to know how can I get more subscribers and views?

Honestly for how long you've been going you're really not doing too badly,
Also, I don't know if its purposeful but I can't see your subscriber number, I don't know about anyone else but it does kind of put me off subscribing to a channel when their subscriber number is hidden, I'm not sure why..

I think to improve your viewership and subscribers you just have to keep going, Try to promote your channel on a Twitter/Instagram/Facebook account.
I would also say finding people who make similar content to you and commenting/liking/being involved in their channel (as long as you actually like it) is a good way to gain some traction also, since you'll make friends with someone and they might come over to your channel to have a look as well! (I wouldn't advise posting things like 'Check out my channel!!' on other peoples channels)

You could also have a look at Trinding (or similar sites, I'm not sure which ones are good) where you can post your videos and maybe get more exposure.

I think in general, the more you post, the more the YT algorithm favours your channel, so if you consistently every few days or at least every week, you'll probably be recommended more!

I think your overall branding is pretty good, with the same texture on your thumbnails as is on your banner, and your thumbnails in general look nice!
You could also try making your thumbnails a little more colourful, but that might not be to your taste which is fine :)

Best of luck!!!

Back