What can I change in my videos?

braixen1264

I've Got It
I make some sheet music videos on my channel, but they aren't getting any views and I'm not seeing any growth in them.
I must be doing something wrong, so I want to remake these videos and reupload them at a higher quality. But what can I do to make these videos unique and visually appealing?
Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

having a video in the background would make it more engaging, perhaps - i wouldn't reupload them, as the comments and likes are still valid. in the future, however, i would perhaps add a video of you playing them, as well as some footage of the game it is from or the kind of aesthetic it develops visually.

I think it's cool how you film yourself on the Piano in your "Tree of Life" video. But I also agree with @oscarflowers with involving some footage of the game/movie from the music you are playing. It doesn't have to be the whole time but just to intermingle them from here or there with your shots of your hands on the piano. It'd help fans and newcomers be more engaged with the work visually that way. =]

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to incorporate some game footage in these videos! I hope I can edit it in a way that doesn't look cluttered

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yeah, I also agree with the earlier posts. Use trailer footage from the games your playing the music from, it'll save you a lot of effort and looks better to the eye than raw game footage.
The music is phenomenal. You're very talented.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

Good luck.

Back