Canon 50D
Canon 7D
Canon 77D
Huawei P20 Pro

nickdodd.ca | NickDoddTV | twitter | instagram | YouTube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently picked up a GH5 and love it! installed Vlog right away and It has been amazing so far.

Previously I was using the GoPro hero5 but the lack of any log means the footage just doesn't colour grade at all well.

Finally got so fed up trying I took the plunge on my GH5. Next stop, a gimbal for it!

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
We use up to 12 cameras on our videos:
  • Canon Mark 5D
  • Nikon D5100
  • DJI Osmo Z-Axis
  • DJI Phantom III Advanced
  • IPhone 8P, 7, and 5 (two)
  • GoPro Session
  • 4 "knock-off" Gopro's

Saving pennies for a Canon C100 and a Black Magic Pocket Cinema 4k

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I use the camera's on my phone keyocera dura force pro. as well as 2 go pro's one gopro hero and a gopro hero 5 black and 4 go pro batteries, and then I have a couple knock off camera's as well.

for my video's sometimes I am shooting in small spaces, tucked up in under a truck or something like that and also can be a bit tough on camera's so the go pro's have been working out good for me for both action shots as well as tight spaces and the replaceable camera lense covers are nice, iv gone threw a couple of those already.

my phone actually has pretty decent camera's has a wide angle as well as a normal front facing camera and the phones light is on the front helps at times as well and also a decent normal view front facing camera, I shoot most the stuff where I am talking directly to the camera on my phone, I started out with just my phone then I bought the knock off camera's and was never really happy with those then I got my first real go pro and the difference is night and day just recently in the last couple weeks added the second go pro

id like to add a dslr camera as well. but id kinda like to bring in a few bucks from youtube before I buy any more camera's.