• Total voters

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use the Canon 60D DSLR because I like the shallow depth of field, low light capabilities and being able to switch lens. That being said I hate having to make sure everything is in focus so sometime I wish I just had a fancy video camera.

I have been thinking to upgrade to the Canon 80D DSLR because it has better video focusing, touch to focus, wifi sync to image transfer to phone and also it records 1080 at 60fps (which I realize everyone want 4k now but I'm currently okay with 1080)

Reactions: videoeditgr

ASMR Zelda

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use th canon m6. It’s more of a “budget” camera though still mighty expensive!
But I bought it mainly because the screen pops up instead of out to the side, which makes it easier to see your setup on the screen. And you can connect an external microphone to it

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use a dslr, but when I first started out making videos I filmed on my MacBook. My dslt was a little expensive, but worth it. But you don’t need to use the mode expensive camera if you have good lighting you can make it even worth an iPhone. I phone camera quality is pretty good.:)

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
you can make it even worth an iPhone. I phone camera quality is pretty good.:)
When I started I used a camera phone lol.
The fact that I refer to it as a camera phone should tell you how old that is. old enough that having a camera on a phone was something to note.
Modern iPhone and Androids are lightyears more advanced that that so I agree with Courtney Candice on this. An iPhone would be a great camera

Poorna

Reaction score
Mirror-less camera. I started using my Sony a6000 camera in 2015 and since then never stopped using it. Absolutely wonderful camera for my traveling purposes

YouTube4x4

I've Got It
Reaction score
My main camera is a Panasonic G85. I do have a few GoPro cameras for outdoor activities.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm still using my iPhone 6 plus. Can only film 6GB at a time as thats how much space there is left with just a few pics and the actual operating system taking up half the room. I'm hoping to get a dslr when I can afford it.