What camera does everyone use?

chazzalyn

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The man speaks the truth, Premiere Pro is just super fast with OpenGL so it renders all the time and it works really well with after effects. Also I wouldnt recommend a Mac, I have one right now and they are really expensive; they have amazing graphics cards, an awesome operating system but a really small amount of RAM on the cheapest one. So get a really powerful pc for half the price, or pay loads for a good mac.
Well thank you for the advice! I was at one point going to get my brother to build me a pc, but I'm moving soon so it seems a bit pointless, and after that he's joining the army so I'll be at the mercy of computer sales people :O I'm a long way off from buying anything anyway so I'll just have to see how it goes :p

Reactions: George Walker

George Walker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well thank you for the advice! I was at one point going to get my brother to build me a pc, but I'm moving soon so it seems a bit pointless, and after that he's joining the army so I'll be at the mercy of computer sales people :O I'm a long way off from buying anything anyway so I'll just have to see how it goes :p
OK thats kwl, good luck.

Reactions: chazzalyn

sam97richards

sam97richards
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer

Thexwildxguitarist

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The webcam on my mac... works pretty great though because i mix audio in logic pro studio for my guitar parts and add it to the HD webcam video so I get HD audio and HD video for very cheap!

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Canon t3i / 600D and I love it! Kit lens isn't bad but a 50mm f/1.8 just makes it so better! :D
Did you buy this camera? Cuz it's amazing! It costs so much, though.... do you happen to know of a way to get it cheaper? Right now I'm taking part in a challenge and the winner gets this very same brand new camera. But of course there are other people taking part in this challenge as well, so in case I won't win, I'd like to know if there's a way to get it cheaper, my fam's just not very rich in this area, whenever we're making big purchases like a camera or computer, all of us need to put the money together to get it, even that's not enough sometimes and we have to get the thing with payment installments (or whatever it is in English, when you have to pay a sum each month). Or maybe you even know of a camera that's quality would be as good as this Canon's, but it would cost a lot less?

Rizzwizz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Did you buy this camera? Cuz it's amazing! It costs so much, though.... do you happen to know of a way to get it cheaper? Right now I'm taking part in a challenge and the winner gets this very same brand new camera. But of course there are other people taking part in this challenge as well, so in case I won't win, I'd like to know if there's a way to get it cheaper, my fam's just not very rich in this area, whenever we're making big purchases like a camera or computer, all of us need to put the money together to get it, even that's not enough sometimes and we have to get the thing with payment installments (or whatever it is in English, when you have to pay a sum each month). Or maybe you even know of a camera that's quality would be as good as this Canon's, but it would cost a lot less?
I would have suggested the Canon t2i which is very similar to t3i and it pretty much does everything what a t3i can. But recently Canon came out with a t4i... which has dropped t3i's price quite a bit and discontinued t2i. At the moment..the price of t3i is way less than what I paid 7 months ago. I don't think there's any way to get it cheaper unless you're okay with used gear. I personally don't really like buying used electronics.. as I've had bad experience..but again I know some people who get used stuff and run it very well for a long time. Look around prices on amazon they sometime drop prices out of nowhere.

AYRENvids

I need to stop caring too much.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would have suggested the Canon t2i which is very similar to t3i and it pretty much does everything what a t3i can. But recently Canon came out with a t4i... which has dropped t3i's price quite a bit and discontinued t2i. At the moment..the price of t3i is way less than what I paid 7 months ago. I don't think there's any way to get it cheaper unless you're okay with used gear. I personally don't really like buying used electronics.. as I've had bad experience..but again I know some people who get used stuff and run it very well for a long time. Look around prices on amazon they sometime drop prices out of nowhere.
Oh well, I guess I'll have to hope I win. I recently just wanted to buy something from Amazon, but they don't accept my card, so that's lame.

We'reJustGuyz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
RED's Epic and Scarlet.

Just kidding. In the past we have used a crappy JVC, because that's all we could get our hands on, but recently we have used Sony's NEX series. Gonna get a T3i/T4i down the road.

plago

Reaction score
ive got a Rebel T2i. I need to get my lens game up tho. i have the stock 18-55 and the 50mm 1.8

borrowlenses.com is gonna get some business from me for sure..