What camera does everyone use?

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey! welcome back! we use two different types of cameras one is a Panasonic HD cam and the other is a Nikon d7000 which Records beautifully! but it takes a bit more work with having to Focus it and zooming in and out and very difficult as well when filming but other then that it's a great camera!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, so i've got back into the whole Youtube thing.
I have purchased a new camera, and just wondered what type/brand you guys use? and what would you recommend?

My camera is the Canon Sx40

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LauraAnneStar
Welcome back. Does a webcam count? haha I use this webcam:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=Logitech+webcam+hd&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=R4b&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&biw=1280&bih=887&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=137877188487215453&sa=X&ei=ZQ1RUPSpNaavygGbwYCQDA&ved=0CIcBEOUNMAE

Its really cheap and it works pretty good.

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
thats what your using? holy crap fro 20 bucks thats amazing quality man!
Yeah man! I was about to spend 100 dollars on a camera but I saw a new video from boogie where he was showing off his new webcam...I was like "holy s**t that kinda quality is coming off a webcam!" so I got a cheap hd webcam. It was 25 dollars at walmart. Can't beat that!

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha agreed!
haha i am watching your IM BACK video as we speak that is a nice camera you got![DOUBLEPOST=1347489818,1347489755][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah man! I was about to spend 100 dollars on a camera but I saw a new video from boogie where he was showing off his new webcam...I was like "holy s**t that kinda quality is coming off a webcam!" so I got a cheap hd webcam. It was 25 dollars at walmart. Can't beat that!
haha good ol boogie...i gotta get my self a nice web cam walmart right down the street i will look in to it!

Reactions: VlogRays

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I have a Samsung R10 Camcorder, it's pretty good.

I did have a Canon 55D, but I took it out to record the Olympic Flame going past a few months back and it was literally torrential rains :crying:

Reactions: VlogRays

Richy17

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Welcome back! & for cameras I use a Canon T3i or a Canon Powershot ELPH 100 HS