what camera/camcorders do you use ?

joe linnecor

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I am just wondering what camera/camcorders you guys use to record your vids with ?
I use a fuji bridge camera and its not the best at filming as there is loads of background noise and bad picture quality! I am thinking of buying a camcorder to film with to improve image and audio quality on my videos and would like some advise on what to use to film my youtube videos with!
I would appreciate it if you tell me what you guys use :)

Marc978

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use my Toshiba Camileo! It's a great camera with 5X optical zoom and it's touch screen! I just got it back in May for my birthday! It's a great camera

Patrick Harris

You see what I did there?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have a Cannon T3 Rebel. Its pretty good and not nearly as expensive as most of the cameras I see out there

oTradeMark

Reaction score
I have a panasonic sdt-750 which can record 3d but I always leave the lens off and it's pretty much identical to a tm-700, haven't thought of any videos worth shooting 3d

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I use a canon hf r20 for my videos!

n-kita

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use a Flip HD camcorder (~$70 CAD), but I don't like that I can't see the view finder because it's brick-shaped so I've experimented with my webcam - Logitech HD (~$40 CAD) - and it actually came out pretty great. The Flip is good for on-the-go vlogging but I'm using my webcam for at-home stuff.

ricky fitts ravera

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use a camcorder PANASONIC HDC-SD6O

Very good camera, full HD, 35x optical zoom, double image stabilizer.
It's not that difficult to use and really worth the price.