Andreassandström

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do not really have any! I want to be able to actually document my journey towards a CrossFit competition that I am doing now in feb/mar.. Done one episode and already feel that this is tough for me. Vlog life is something I have a huge amount of respect towards and is not easy! Especially if you do everything from an iphone!
So that is my resolution I guess! To be able to upload an update every week or so.

Envision Adventure

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have a few...

I want to continue to upload 2 videos a week.
Would love to build a bit more of a community around my channel and content.
1000 subs. I really need to scale my growth if I'm gonna achieve this.
Doing some collaborations would be fun. I wanna get connected with more creators who create content similar to mine.

Jjisawesome25698

Reaction score
Hey all! :)
I was just wanted to make a thread on what everyone's goals for 2019 are?

Mine are:

1. Post at least 4 times every week (Or at least 208 in the year).
2. Collab with at least 20 other youtubers.
3. Complete the youtubers creators course.
4. Read 2 books on how to run a business.
5. Create a blog.

I chose not to go with number goals because for my resolutions I want them to be things that I have control over, not things that might happen.

So what are your goals for 2019, let me know? :D
I know it's lame but mine is to have 100 subs by 31/12/19. I'm on 53 so I think its doable:)

BamaGuyRTR

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Two of my biggest YouTube goals for 2019 are:
1. Upload more consistently
2. Learn how to edit.

I've never been big. My uploading has been terrible from the start and I've had a channel since 2010. I've always told myself I was going to upload more and learn how to edit. Well this is going to be the year. I think what scares me the most is editing. So many are great at editing and when I open up a program like iMovie or FCPX, I just feel lost. Something else that scares me is music. I'm forever seeing these big creators have a terrible time with false copy write claims and I want to stay perfect in my YouTube standings. I guess the only way to get better is upload and learn from the mistakes.

Iron-Will

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to keep up posting a video every week for the entire year!

It's going to be tough, especially around May when I have a load of events and travel, but I'm determined to do it :) I might pre-record some vids and have timed releases!

Also, for my channel goals, I would like to reach 1000 subs by 2020, and hopefully have some collab vids with other triathlon youtubers (if I can find any in Australia haha).

I'm right about to hit 1000 views, and just jumped from 24 to 26 subs :)