What are your thoughts on upgrading/changing your logo!

DonHazeon

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well the title pretty much already said it!!

What are your thoughts on this? I'm thinking about upgrading my logo! So far my logo is two letters with a bit of lighting going through it! I'm thinking about added something in there that really stands out and make people remember it!

What are your thoughts on this??

Also if it doesn't work. Should I change it to get a more of a professional look or keep it the way it is?

UnboxingSve

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
If you feel you can have the better one. Change it. No big deal. I changed mine after 10months. Now it is this one which is on yttalk also. Just don`t change them too often, when you put new, stick to it at least few months before changing to new again. This one you already have looks decent, but if you have better, go change it don`t worry. Just make sure don`t change them every week :)

Reactions: DonHazeon

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I change my logo evertime I make a new video! It's fun to do that and I like it

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've had the same logo since the start of my channel 4 years ago! Just have what fits the channel and feels that it belongs.

blastofcitrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I changed my logo to what it is now when I started uploading again. Much cleaner and better than the one I made on paint :p Definitely keep it simple!

JuriKaGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Design the logo until you're happy with it. Then forget about it for a few days. After that, open it up again and see how you feel about it. Still think it's better than the original? Change it. If not, work on it or keep your old one.