What are your goals for Summer 2017?!

CrashCraze

I've Got It
Hey guys! Just wanted to throw this question out there! Unfortunately I won't be able to do as much as I wanted this summer since I tore my ACL in my left knee last week! I'd love to hear everyones plans and if you don't mind I may include some of your summer ideas in one of my upcoming videos! Thanks! :happy:

My goal would be visiting 8 countries! I have already visited half of them! If you want to know:
The countries I have visited so far is Japan (Tokyo), China (had a days layover in Beijing), Rome Italy and Vatican City!
The countries I have left is France, Luxembourg and the UK. With the possibility to visit Monaco!

Another goal is to buy a bass guitar!

My goal would be visiting 8 countries! I have already visited half of them! If you want to know:
The countries I have visited so far is Japan (Tokyo), China (had a days layover in Beijing), Rome Italy and Vatican City!
The countries I have left is France, Luxembourg and the UK. With the possibility to visit Monaco!

Another goal is to buy a bass guitar!

Nice! Traveling is always a really good idea when the weathers good!

Nice! Traveling is always a really good idea when the weathers good!
I have been quite lucky with the weather, It has rained 2 days during my 11 days of travel. If you doesn´t count the day I arrived and left Tokyo, which had some rain. if you do count them, it is 4 days of 11!
When it has been sunny, it is HOT! I have been lucky that I haven´t been badly burned yet!

So many goals for Summer 2017! Granted for me not all of them are Youtube/Video Creation related. :O! But I'll start with some of those ones.
I'd like to finish writing for a new Web Series I'm working on, more movie reviews (both old and new), get back into vlogs, film some short films, and then get a lot more editing done for a movie I'm working on.

Now for the not so video orientated goals.
I'm getting married. That's a huge one. Working a couple at home businesses to build an additional income. My goal is double what I'm currently making by August/September of this year. Then lastly I'd like to move out of my parent's house by September 2017 as well. Hopefully all this will go well. =]

my plans consist of planning and filming and editing videos
Yes! You gotta stay on the grind!

So many goals for Summer 2017! Granted for me not all of them are Youtube/Video Creation related. :O! But I'll start with some of those ones.
I'd like to finish writing for a new Web Series I'm working on, more movie reviews (both old and new), get back into vlogs, film some short films, and then get a lot more editing done for a movie I'm working on.

Now for the not so video orientated goals.
I'm getting married. That's a huge one. Working a couple at home businesses to build an additional income. My goal is double what I'm currently making by August/September of this year. Then lastly I'd like to move out of my parent's house by September 2017 as well. Hopefully all this will go well. =]

First of all CONGRATULATIONS! I'm sure everything will work out for you! That is a huge step to take and lifes going to change for the better once you have your own place and form your own family!

My goal is to spend more time with my kids and NOT make videos for 1-2 months:)
Have a nice summer:)

Nice! It is good to break away especially when it comes to spending time with family! Enjoy it! :D

Back