DisStalker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I was wondering if anyone had any good christmas games that I could play on my channel. I don't care how old they are as long as it's not a kids one than I'm fine. Thanks

stark

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Chicken Invaders was great back in the day; they had an xmas edition, which was just the normal game reskinned with a christmas theme. I found it hilarious, but I was 10 so take that with a pinch of salt. It appears that they managed to make a series out of the idea, so there's a modern version and mobile ports too.

Reactions: Devin

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the video ideas and planning forum.

I used to love to play "Christmas Lemmings." Very short...cute...extremely old-school...but probably nearly impossible to find these days. o.o

Reactions: Miranisa and Crown

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
I think they only work for people who have built up an audience that will watch anything from that person. There are so many "big" youtubers that I could care less about them uploading a video like this. Then again I think of the channels I watch that I've fallen in love with the person and their personality and know I would probably watch their video. To me it's about the person not the stuff in the video.

Reactions: Colormyfootsteps

umbysworld

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
There's that game Daze Before Christmas for SNES and Sega Genesis. I might do that one.