What are the necessary things to do for your channel to go viral?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekolopina

Reaction score
I am talking about that big explosion that happens, the big guys in the game of youtube..
Is it dedication and luck together?
Does luck play any role in this?
I want to know the steps like 1,2,3max for something like this to happen...
Now you maybe would look at me and say, bro you just got 1 video, upload more then start to talk something.. no no..
I am about to dedicate my life for youtube, not becouse someone told me, not becouse I saw it from someone, but becouse I want to show it to myself that I CAN DO IT. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE...mhmmm maybe 2h of Shia LaBeouf did something to me right now but...Right now there is just my will power and myself alone!
I am gonna do it, show me the steps or don't I will discover everything from alone if it takes to do what I want to do...
peace be upon yttalk and you all!
Love yourself, respect others, never regret anything that your heart has chosen, cuz your heart never choses things that are wrong, maybe sometimes it looks wrong, but trust me, in the end it can't be more right then this..

Reactions: Kelly Smith

6StringMadMan

I've Got It
Reaction score
I think that you need to have something appealing for teenagers, especially teenage girls.

Teenage girls are attracted to other teenage girls' channels that give advice on makeup, fashion, life, etc. And they also flock to the guy channels, like those numbnut Paul brothers.

Teenage boys are all about gaming.

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
To get anything to go viral, it needs to be an impulse click. Further, a video will need lots of exposure either on YouTube or other sources. The first two days of the upload are most important, as you'll notice lots of trending videos on YouTube are very new. If you are focusing on making a single video go viral, upload it and share it EVERYWHERE.

Make the link the signature on your texts, emails, etc
Share to all social media you have access to
Post it to Reddit and Trinding
Post it to forums, etc

It takes lots of work, but it has been done before;)

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
The most often overlooked trick to having people watch your videos is making videos people want to watch. I'd imagine a good % of people forget this step.

Reactions: ekolopina

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Musician
If there were steps we could follow, there wouldn't be a need for this forum. A lot of people ask the question, "How do I grow on YouTube?" There isn't a set a steps that we can tell you, and YouTube is always changing, so these threads are always locked. I encourage you to read through some of the tutorials created by other members:
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

Some of the members who have created tutorials have become successful YouTubers, and there is very valuable information in the threads. There isn't a known secret formula to YouTube success - but you can increase your chances of success if you research about the YouTube algorithm, read articles, and analyze channels that have found success.

Status
Not open for further replies.