What are the best websites to create and sell Merch?

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou everyone!

I know I'm too small and I'm not thinking to sell merchandise right now but it is something I would like to have figured out in the future.

Do you have any experience with merchandise? (Preferably clothing)
Would like to know a good company with good products, good reputation and where you can obtain a good profit?

For example, I believe theyetee . com gives you like $1,5 profit per shirt sold. I also know that YouTube is partnered with Teespring but isn't that only for 10K subs channels although I guess you can still try it...

Overall, I would like to know your recommendations and experiences!
Thanks so much!

Reactions: Shadess

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don’t sell merchandise, but you can check some of your favorite YouTubers websites and see what they use. I’m sure it would be legit since a bigger YouTuber is using that company.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I don’t sell merchandise, but you can check some of your favorite YouTubers websites and see what they use. I’m sure it would be legit since a bigger YouTuber is using that company.
Thanks so much for the tip! I already did that but they don't really disclose the exact price or profit they are making and I would like to learn about different options in order to take a decision in the future. Like finding a great company with good deals and good quality. There should be something out there that will be considered a hidden gem, maybe someone from here knows about it or someone has tried and has/had merch

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks so much for the tip! I already did that but they don't really disclose the exact price or profit they are making and I would like to learn about different options in order to take a decision in the future. Like finding a great company with good deals and good quality. There should be something out there that will be considered a hidden gem, maybe someone from here knows about it or someone has tried and has/had merch
Good luck, I hope you find what you’re looking for.:)

Reactions: GameVestment

Shadess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello GameVestment, Spreadshirt is a nifty little website, you can upload your own designs to a large range of items ranging from t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, iPhone cases and much more.
I hope this is a new suggestion and I hope it comes in handy.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello GameVestment, Spreadshirt is a nifty little website, you can upload your own designs to a large range of items ranging from t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, iPhone cases and much more.
I hope this is a new suggestion and I hope it comes in handy.
Awesome,, thank you so much for the reply! looks really interesting, are you with them or you have tried them by any chance?

Shadess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome,, thank you so much for the reply! looks really interesting, are you with them or you have tried them by any chance?
I have used their services before, not sponsored or anything. It's an easy to use website for something along the lines of what you're hoping for. I think RedBubble might be another, although I haven't used it to create.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I have used their services before, not sponsored or anything. It's an easy to use website for something along the lines of what you're hoping for. I think RedBubble might be another, although I haven't used it to create.
Your information is really valuable! thanks so much for your help!! I'm liking spreadshirt more tbh

Shadess

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If i'm correct Spreadshirt gives you your own little online store also, Shopify is also worth a look, wanna keep your options open to new platforms.
I hope this helped and I wish you all the best!