What are some things you do in your videos that nobody else does?

nebulus99

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I kinda think everything to do has been done. It's just doing it your way that makes the difference. Basically what one does in their own channel to make them unique is being themselves.
I agree. Being yourself is the most important thing that you can do to help your channel. As for me, I'm myself and have insights from a difficult life that I've lived. This helps me provide advice to others who are struggling as well who watch my channel. I do have other different plans/topics for my channel in the future though.

What's That Product?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My videos in general seem to be rather unique. I haven't been able to find another channel like mine so far. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. If anyone has seen a channel the same as mine, please do link me to it, I'd love to check it out!

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
My videos in general seem to be rather unique. I haven't been able to find another channel like mine so far. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. If anyone has seen a channel the same as mine, please do link me to it, I'd love to check it out!
You've certainly got an interesting idea. Just wondering if you have had any feedback from your target demographic- i.e the visually impared?

What's That Product?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You've certainly got an interesting idea. Just wondering if you have had any feedback from your target demographic- i.e the visually impared?
I have, and it's been positive so far. I've had messages on Reddit and via email thanking me, and so that's enough motivation for me to keep doing it. But at the same time, I have to pay the rent. I need to remain realistic about it all.

Reactions: TwoTakes

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I have, and it's been positive so far. I've had messages on Reddit and via email thanking me, and so that's enough motivation for me to keep doing it. But at the same time, I have to pay the rent. I need to remain realistic about it all.
Well you seem to have managed to be pretty prolific all things considered!

What's That Product?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well you seem to have managed to be pretty prolific all things considered!
Thanks. I have tried to also retain quality as well as quantity by introducing soundbars into the videos, high quality audio at all times, and proper pronunciations of products and brands.

Reactions: TwoTakes

ragehobbit

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Absolutely nothing new on my channel. I'm super basic, but like everyone else said, I'm myself. I try to make things as original, authentic and unique as I can but Youtube is already so saturated with so many amazing content makers, all you can do is try to add a personal spin on to whats been done!

Morbidejs

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I`m completely new to video making. Actually I`ve not made an actual video as I don`t have an camera, my pc is even too slow to use screen capture software and maintain the quality. For now I use screenshots and record and audio over.
I upload music I create. Mostly it is pure improvisation without any editting. Sometimes I just take my guitar, play and record. After the initial improvisation I add improvisations on top of the main improvisation. Therefore my songs are a pure free flow of inspiration. I`m aware they will not be heard and recognised by thousands of people, but if there is at least one person who feels the energy I put in my music, it`s good enough for me.

On the other hand I upload serious videos about some YouTube tips that are not mentioned in popular YouTube guide videos. I don`t want to make 1001st video about the same topic many others already have talked about.

And there are videos I call nonsense - videos with no purpose, no idea, just to laugh and ask: "What the hell was that?!"

Yes, my channel is a mess, most probably I should make multiple channels to match the content, but I don`t care. I`m a multidimensial person, who can extremely serious and then suddenly loose his mind and do something stupid.

As soon as I manage to gather some finances to purchase needed gear for video making, my goal is to share my passion - fishing and survival in nature. My goal is to show the beauty in small details that usually are not seen or mentioned.

In short words - in my content you can expect anything to happen, that`s what`s unique about me and my content.

Last edited:

Curious World

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
I've started a new on location series, where I travel to locations where mysterious and paranormal events took place. I film them with a high-ish spec camera and produce a short documentary. I'm sure I'm not the very first to do it, but I haven't seen this before.