What are some things you do in your videos that nobody else does?

I cut out all "ums" and "erms" of my video editing tutorials and they don't contain "mouse arrow dances". They are simple and straight to the point.
For my DIY videos I use multiple view angles and close ups to show details.
Every video has its own background music instead of default stuff.

It's only been in a few of my more recent videos that I've started doing this, and I'm not yet at the point where I am doing it in all new videos, but I've been exploring telling a story (via text slides, pictures, and even public domain footage) along with my video game music covers.

In contrast, pretty much everyone else in the genre will either use footage of their playing or gameplay footage as the video.

Where are you putting all these different languages? I have tried this in my tags before without much luck.
I put inter-titles during my sequences before each animal clip, which is around 18 seconds.

I don't put them in the tags. But I edit my videos and add translations using the Video Manager.

I kinda think everything to do has been done. It's just doing it your way that makes the difference. Basically what one does in their own channel to make them unique is being themselves.

Well, for me, I'm a music channel. I don't have the budget for full out music videos, but I do animate my recent videos with premade templates, which I feel is a good contrast to the music uploads that only have still images accompanying them.

At the end of all my videos i say "Have a nice day". Honoring the legend Mick Foley :)

Great Topic. I use many "action sound" as possible as I can. Action sound : are you ready, hey, subscribe....
What kind of action sounds do you mean?

Well I think what we do differently to other film review channels is the amount of time we put into the videos and production, our video is never straight to a camera just talking. We carefully script the whole review and will go back and rewrite it until we believe it is the best it can be.
Then we use clips and footage that is edited so that it always specifically relates to what we are saying and serves to illistrate the points we are making.
Then we also include sketches, and image keying silly effects to try make them as entertaining as possible.

I don't think any of these elements are unique in and of themselves, but it is the combination of these styles which makes us different from other similar channels.

Back