What are some of the things you struggle with making videos?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Interesting, I have to say editing is one of my favorite parts of making videos haha!

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Time... time is my biggest problem right now lol. I own a gaming network, I manage my personal youtube channel with over 2.4k subs, and now I'm doing a collaboration channel with a group of bigger youtubers. It's rough.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really what gets to me is when I have to make too many videos that are too similar to eachother... I just get bored. What got me into YouTube originally was that it was dynamic and exciting in terms of the content I would create. I've made so many videos on the game I've been playing that I feel like I'm running out of ways to keep things fresh and exciting. I probably would do something else except my subs seem to still like my current content a lot. I like making it for them but I feel a bit boxed in at the moment.

Also just the struggle long term of do I keep making videos on brand or do I go off brand to try and grow more... and when to do it... very stressful because my main priority is to keep an active audience.

I've built a fairly low expectations for my editing haha, so I edit my vids in about 20-30 mins very streamlined.

Reactions: Ability Street

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Probably my self-esteem/motivation also just elaborating on ideas that I have. My self- esteem because I just feel like I suck so then that plays into everything else. Why am I going to make videos if I think I suck, why am I going to develop my ideas if they are just going to end up sucking. What if I come up with a "good idea" and think that it's good but watch my video later and cringe at it? Or I come up with better ways to do the video later after I've already done it? I'M JUST A HUGE MESS. I'm dying. Help. (I'm not really dying, I'm just being over-dramatic)

theResidentPsychopath

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
rewards.webtalk.co
Channel Type
Gamer
I think laziness is my main issue. I prefer to watch gameplay videos, but I am conflicted haha. I actually love video games and playing them. I guess for me it is a struggle of arguing with myself which video games are a waste of time for recording.