What are some good video ideas for a FEMALE audience?

JSacks

Reaction score
I really appreciate your ideas. I have 40k subs and 95% of them are female. Let me know what you think! :)

CallumPiStudios

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Damn dude! You have them lining up for ya! For you 50k special, you should do a topless video, if you're confident enough to do it! :)

Callum Rowley

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would so love to do a topless special, now I just need the subs to give me an excuse... ;) If I were you, I'd ask your audience! Just post a video asking for video ideas :) That way, you'll get some great ideas off the people who watch you :)

Alrod360

Proud leader of VideoGameAddictz!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator
Ask the nearest female near you, I'm a male and I have no idea what they're into

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
I thought about doing a relationship advice kinda thing for the female audience, but my buddy basically said "that's a hella terrible idea". So we dropped it. Now, I also have no idea how to appeal to that audience. I'm hoping the good looks of my friend will be enough. LMAO XD

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Do some kind of make-up challenge hehehehe. It is for girls, so I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Ayo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I agree with everyone else, those girls are probably dying to see you take your shirt off.
That is if you're ok with it XD

TheRandomizerX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Do some kind of make-up challenge hehehehe. It is for girls, so I'm sure they would appreciate it.
I agree with this. You could do the makeup on a guy friend and he does it on you. That would be really funny to see.