What are some good tags for youtube videos (Pokemon Videos)

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As the title says im just wondering what some good tags would be to have in my videos to appel more people to get to my channel :) im bad at picking out good tags so do you guys have any lists or something ^^ ?

maxrobbye

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
As the title says im just wondering what some good tags would be to have in my videos to appel more people to get to my channel :) im bad at picking out good tags so do you guys have any lists or something ^^ ?
Tags are not that important, just pick a great title and write a lot of things in the description. Tags don't help you very much as far as I know.

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Tags are not that important, just pick a great title and write a lot of things in the description. Tags don't help you very much as far as I know.
hmm well if you look at my videos we do have alot of stuff in the description and the titles are legit :)[DOUBLEPOST=1377984067,1377984025][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmm well if you look at my videos we do have alot of stuff in the description and the titles are legit :)
If it's bad title and stuff tell me and the latest video might not have a good title and description but the others do ^^

Glup

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Try using username, name of game, episode no., console(s), etc. relevant tags that people "might" be searching for. If you use the wrong tags, you might end up with a lot of dislikes as those finding the video don't find what they look for.

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If the video is good, the tags dont matter, i saw a video with a long title that had nothing to do with the video, it was a hilarious video...and im subscribed to JacksFilms.

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If the video is good, the tags dont matter, i saw a video with a long title that had nothing to do with the video, it was a hilarious video...and im subscribed to JacksFilms.
hmm cool ^^

SamTochelliDesign

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
That's false. Tags are what puts your video as search results.