What are some GOOD Merch suppliers to work with?

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm looking for a high quality merch supplier to replace TeeSpring. The quality and errors they are producing is very poor which is disapointing because they have the added merch shelf integrated below YouTube videos. I've found them almost impossible to resolve the needed issues with. Look forward to hearing what other options are out there... seeking a higher quality product.

I have contacted FanJoy but yet to hear back.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Are you looking to get tshirts printed, sent to you and you distribute them,
Or are you looking to upload your design to a website and they make/distribute them on your behalf?

For the former, I've heard good things about Awesome Merch (Better for UK based, I think..) but they do have high-ish minimums.. (100 t-shirts)

Other than that I don't know, goodluck though!

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I have been using zazzle for over a year. I would not recommend it. The site is very confusing for a creator and hard to work with. Unless you make it the only thing you do, you will never sell anything. You have to be ACTIVE all the time, or the site just buries you and nobody will ever see your products. The more active you are, the more they recommend you. YouTube is my primary focus, but I get occasional spurts of creativity and want to design some products. Zazzle does not like this. They want you creating new products every single day, which actually takes a lot of effort and time to do. So unless you are willing to work at it full time, stay away from Zazzle.

just Moto

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you looking to get tshirts printed, sent to you and you distribute them,
Or are you looking to upload your design to a website and they make/distribute them on your behalf?

For the former, I've heard good things about Awesome Merch (Better for UK based, I think..) but they do have high-ish minimums.. (100 t-shirts)

Other than that I don't know, goodluck though!
Preferably someone that handles everything :p