What are some features you would love to see on YouTube?

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Lol! Yes but also the likes imagine some subscribers never leave comment but might like all you videos, also it could be a youtuber you liked that like your video it would be sonnice to see .
Ooooh thats a very good point, I guess it would be super cool to see active subs, who like most of your vids!

Reactions: Jenna no manga

Reetae27

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
One thing that I've seen some websites do is they've made it so that you actually have to read the entire article -- or force you to wait the length of time it would normally take a person to read an article -- before it'll let you comment on the post, and I think having a similar feature on YouTube could dramatically reduce trolling. At least having it as an option would be cool. Because the greater an inconvenience it becomes for a troll to just hop onto a video and say something uncool, the less likely they'll be to be one. (In theory, anyway)

Reactions: nad and XXLRay

Pixel & Bracket

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I would like to see more interactive features, being able to add clickable elements. Would be useful to add clickable navigation as well, to different sections of video

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Id like some sort of system to help smaller channels get their videos out to a wider audience for free. Just submit a video and there is a chance it could make the front page or something like that.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I've always wondered about this, but tbh, I don't know if it would be such a good idea, since it's guaranteed SOMEONE would edit something different into a video or change something drastic about the video to cover up some sort of offensive view or something like that.. but it would be super useful..
Also, I only just figured out that you could actually trim your videos and I'm so happy about it LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1498237434,1498237391][/DOUBLEPOST]
Damn if only!! I'd love to be able to see who dislikes my videos, I'm not too fussed over the likes, but the dislikes! I want to know if someone I know has disliked them, like my ex or something LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1498237458][/DOUBLEPOST]Also honestly I just want video responses back :(
I know it would be abused as infinitum but it's a feature I'd love.

I'd a lot like to be able to kick out subscribers who sub for sub, sub and run or don't watch anything

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I wish I could cater the hone page so it recommends me things i actually want to see. Filter it or something because the not interested button doesnt really work too well. I just dont like vodeos about customer drama for example but i end up watching them and getting annoyed at how rude some people are.

So to filter what I am recommended would be cool or at least that it remembers what I clicked as does not interest me

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to see an option like in SuperChat except in the comments where you can pay money and your comment will be pushed up to the top for some amount of time. Or maybe have a section completely separate from the comments like on the side that is like an auction and if you pay you are displayed there. All the money can be given to the creator or split between creator and youtube.

Malasia

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like more recognition and oppurtunities for small hard working consistant YouTubers ✔

loring.buhler

Reaction score
I would like a general place to upload and a drop down menu so you can choose what channel to post it on. I've uploaded my video to the wrong channel so many times its ridiculous.