What are some features you would love to see on YouTube?

Jordan Sims

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

What are some features you would love to see on YouTube?

Thanks,
Jordan

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
instead of having just text notifications, i would LOVE IT if my computer yelled out "AY! (Name Here) JUST UPLOADED AGAIN!". If my computer could yell that out.. in like an 80s hip-hop rapper style voice. that would be dope.

Kesler's Dad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Choose your own adventure functionality. For example, you create one video that contains all branches and outcomes, then you set key points where you want the video to stop and ask the user to click an option amongst multiple offered. Depending on which option the user clicks, it takes them to the part of the timeline that represents that branch that they chose. I could go into a lot more detail about this because it's going to be a huge part of learning videos in the future but that's it in a nutshell. Hapyak gave this a shot but their interactive videos work on their proprietary platform only, which is a no go for me.

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Choose your own adventure functionality. For example, you create one video that contains all branches and outcomes, then you set key points where you want the video to stop and ask the user to click an option amongst multiple offered. Depending on which option the user clicks, it takes them to the part of the timeline that represents that branch that they chose. I could go into a lot more detail about this because it's going to be a huge part of learning videos in the future but that's it in a nutshell. Hapyak gave this a shot but their interactive videos work on their proprietary platform only, which is a no go for me.
YouTube used to have this functionality some years ago. I was called custom Flash player, where some big companies paid for adverts having this custom player defined by the advertiser. It was really different experience for the viewer. Since they moved to HTML5 I don't know if this option is still possible or not.

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
the ability to claim revenue on videos that are simply reuploads with the only differences being a dub. Even if its a revenue share,

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Edit (not trim) your videos without having to reup and lose your view count
I've always wondered about this, but tbh, I don't know if it would be such a good idea, since it's guaranteed SOMEONE would edit something different into a video or change something drastic about the video to cover up some sort of offensive view or something like that.. but it would be super useful..
Also, I only just figured out that you could actually trim your videos and I'm so happy about it LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1498237434,1498237391][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ability to see who likes dislike the video like on instagram :)
Damn if only!! I'd love to be able to see who dislikes my videos, I'm not too fussed over the likes, but the dislikes! I want to know if someone I know has disliked them, like my ex or something LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1498237458][/DOUBLEPOST]Also honestly I just want video responses back :(

Reactions: Samira

Jenna no manga

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Damn if only!! I'd love to be able to see who dislikes my videos, I'm not too fussed over the likes, but the dislikes! I want to know if someone I know has disliked them, like my ex or something LOL[DOUBLEPOST=1498237458][/DOUBLEPOST]Also honestly I just want video responses back :(
Lol! Yes but also the likes imagine some subscribers never leave comment but might like all you videos, also it could be a youtuber you liked that like your video it would be sonnice to see .

Reactions: AmberAndGolden