What am I doing wrong??

Faith Fit Fi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi . I'm Fi & I've had my channel for about 8mths, consistently posted at least once a week.. but I'm getting nowhere. Is there something obvious that I'm missing? Thanks heaps

601Travels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Chances are you are doing NOTHING wrong. YouTube is something you have to look at in the big picture. Make sure you're:

- Adding relevant tags
- Setting right channel keywords
- Writing a thorough description
- Using enticing titles
- Creating catchy thumbnails

& #1 creating appealing content.

Just remember some days will be better than others and that every subscription should be valued. Keep your eyes on the prize and gradually you will pick up momentum. Only few are lucky enough to blow up from the beginning. Feel free to DM me if you have any specific questions!

Good luck!

Reactions: Faith Fit Fi

fixedsnuffle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Seems fine. However, I think your competing in a really crowded space. In the Dream World episode it would have been nice if you had offered more commentary about the rides, prices, attractions etc. How much is the annual pass? What advantages does the pass offer as opposed to buying a day admission. How long would it take to see all the attractions?

Also when showing the Claw I would have like to have seen how high it went. So there you could have zoomed out perhaps.

How long is the train ride? Is the price included in the admission? Are the lines long? What would you, personally, rate Dream World on a 1-10 scale.

Overall it was ok. Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged. I have been going since June 2018 and am still not at 200 subs. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Faith Fit Fi

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Faith Fit Fi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Seems fine. However, I think your competing in a really crowded space. In the Dream World episode it would have been nice if you had offered more commentary about the rides, prices, attractions etc. How much is the annual pass? What advantages does the pass offer as opposed to buying a day admission. How long would it take to see all the attractions?

Also when showing the Claw I would have like to have seen how high it went. So there you could have zoomed out perhaps.

How long is the train ride? Is the price included in the admission? Are the lines long? What would you, personally, rate Dream World on a 1-10 scale.

Overall it was ok. Keep up the good work and don't get discouraged. I have been going since June 2018 and am still not at 200 subs. :)

Faith Fit Fi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks so much for your feedback. I actually did think of those things (minus the Claw one) but because we've got 13mths of going there, I figured i can do more specific vlogs at other visits (without doing too many that is). I'll focus on the benefits of the pass, and my overall rating at my visit trow. Thanks again. I really do appreciate it.

Reactions: fixedsnuffle