WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok I really don't know what Im doing wrong, I know I don't have a lot of video's up but I just don't understand why it's so hard to get views. Without sharing my video's on google plus the most i get is 2 views with sharing on google plus is 40 and im suck at 47 subscriber and no comments. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? Please will love to hear your advice?

Also where do you share for views if you don't have social media?

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There are sites like Sharree where you can share your videos. Sites like trinding. You can also sign up to Reddit and post in various YouTube based sections.

Honestly, there are a lot of uncounted views you likely have. People click your video more than YT shows, and it does take a while to update.

For me, I used to get different subscriber totals depending on where I looked. On my channel it would show x and in search it would be one or so higher.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sharee I feel like people don't even watch they just comment ... reddit I share on there but everything is gaming on there, Trinding i forgot all about i will do that! Thanks :)

Esther

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok I really don't know what Im doing wrong, I know I don't have a lot of video's up but I just don't understand why it's so hard to get views. Without sharing my video's on google plus the most i get is 2 views with sharing on google plus is 40 and im suck at 47 subscriber and no comments. Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong? Please will love to hear your advice?

Also where do you share for views if you don't have social media?
Hey, I just check out change and consistency can be a factor. Try posting your videos on facebook post/yt group, tumblr, trinding (I have a video on how trinding works)

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Reviews / Channel Feedback forum because it is very channel-specific.

Rossiter740

Reaction score
reddit has worked well for us... i wasnt aware of sharee and trinding... ty for the info

Arc Flash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How much do you promote on other social media like Facebook and Twitter lifestylencurls? Instagram also sounds like it'd be ideal for channel like yours.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
but I just don't understand why it's so hard to get views.
That's the reality of Youtube, really. A lot of people expect that they just post a video and they wil get hundreds of views, but that is not how it works. People need to find you first.
On Youtube itself you do this by using good SEO; titles, descriptions and tags are vital for Youtubes machine to identify what your video is about and where to recommend it. The system can't watch your video and then conclude what it is about, since it is a machine and not a human. So use your SEO properly to tell YT what your video is about.
Secondly, you will have to build an audience. This is often done outside of Youtube,indeed by sharing your videos on forums and social media sites. Again, this is only useful if you either already have a following or if you're actively contributing to the (forum) community. Just spamming your video link won't help.
Another thing you can try is involving yourself in YT communities of others. Watch and comment, without trying to direct traffic to yourself. If you become a wellknown name in someones community, people will start checking your channle out eventually.

However, everything I just mentioned here takes TIME. A lot. Have patience. Build you connections and communities and you will see results in the long run. Just don't expect to see change overnight.

Reactions: Arc Flash