What am I doing wrong, review me channel

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, well I am decently new to the youtube content creation scene and all that but I have uploaded nearly 40 videos and the views are stagnant at the max. My sound at the moment is kind of bad so I do agree with that but what else can I be doing wrong? I upload a couple videos a day, I answer any comment that I see displayed and my tags, I think, are decent but still the view count is terrible as well as the subscriber count. I really need your guys' opinion on this because I don't know how to fix this. Please and Thank you.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
Your channel link doesn't seem to be working. Can you please post a link? I tried to manually search for it but couldn't find a channel with your icon.

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,
Your channel link doesn't seem to be working. Can you please post a link? I tried to manually search for it but couldn't find a channel with your icon.
Ok I fixed it, sorry I thought it was working for the longest time lol

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey there! I checked out your channel and it’s pretty good.

Your thumbnails seem a little too crowded, there’s a bit too much going on. To me, they’re not really making me want to click on them. They look like the generic thumbnail for a Pokémon video, nothing is making you stand out. Your newest video “Pokémon Glazed & Blazed pt. 13” thumbnail and the video “Pokémon omega red Nuzlocke pt.1” thumbnail I think are both very well done. They’re clean, not crowded, look original enough, definitely strike an interest.

Your audio also isn’t the best. It’s really quiet and really echoey. They sell pretty good mics on amazon for fairly cheap (I got my setup for $30 and it works really well) and using the free audio software Audacity to edit your audio does wonders.

Another thing, and this is totally up to you, but hiding your sub count can often turn people off from subscribing to you. Maybe turning that on will also help.

Also I see you only started posting videos 2 weeks ago. That’s still very new. I think for the early stages your channel is in you’re doing great. Your views are pretty low but you’ve only been at this for 2 weeks. You can’t be expecting those high number views at this point. I think this is a great start

PMW

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for the feedback, I will work on the thumbnails. Its still a new thing for me so I am trying a few things out every time I post a video. In regards to the mic, I have a good mic just my laptop doesn't have a working mic jack at the moment, will work on fixing that. I think I need to figure out how to advertise better for the views to go up. I hope. Thanks again for the feedback :)