What age group do you try to please?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, OK, I haven't posted any videos yet but am currently editing & recording he final parts. But what age group do I want to please? Well I am thinking about ages 10 - 25 mostly. But what age groups do YOU try to please. I'd say i'm trying to please mostly pre-teens, teens & young adults.

Reactions: videoeditgr

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
All age groups simply because more views (from absolutely ANYBODY) results in better SEO when people search for yachts for sale.
When I speak to camera though, I am specifically addressing people who are old enough to afford to buy a yacht...which tends to be 35+

Having said that, many years ago I worked for a yacht builder and we sold a €10m yacht to an 18 year old!!!!

GameCable

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All age groups simply because more views (from absolutely ANYBODY) results in better SEO when people search for yachts for sale.
When I speak to camera though, I am specifically addressing people who are old enough to afford to buy a yacht...which tends to be 35+

Having said that, many years ago I worked for a yacht builder and we sold a €10m yacht to an 18 year old!!!!
An 18 year old you say? That is just crazy.

Reactions: Yachts For Sale

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have no intention to please anyone.
I just showcase simple projects and offer simple stock footage under public domain.
(and this might be the reason that no one watch! :D :p ).

Seriously: you do not go live to please anyone.
You might amuse, entertain, educate, offer free or sell something, do whatever you like but never
ever
ever
ever
feel obligated to please anyone!

:)

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All age groups but specifically teenage since majority of the viewer in Youtube nowadays is either kids or teenager. It hard to appeal to kids if your content is not family friendly and it include swearing words.

Franklin

Yugituber
Reaction score
Website
awesomecardgames.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
My videos target teens and young adults. I would say ages 13 to 35 for most videos. My demographic will on expand as my niche ages. Old gamers will watch my videos. New and young players will also find my videos as well. Gaming is one of those niches that will only expand its age demographics.

Ephlik Audio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I do music which often is inspired by video game music i liked growing up so will probably be 15-24 for me

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I target anybody who wants to learn digital marketing. That could be anybody from student age 18, to business owners of 50+. However my stats tell me my viewers are late 20's to mid 30's.