Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Hot Topic "We've worked with your MCN to include you in the YouTube Partner Program."

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by Effre44, Dec 3, 2015.

1. lonrot
    Cash:
    $55
    This is for anyone thinking if they should accept the terms behind the blue bar that says:

We've worked with your MCN to include you in the YouTube Partner Program.

According to FULLSCREEN "you must accept these terms to continue earning revenue on YouTube and ensure you’re included in all upcoming YouTube feature releases."

Thanks to RobinPawn for making an insightful video on the subject.

FULLSCREEN article on "Youtube Partner Program and Cover Songs Update":
    fullscreen.com/2015/12/03/youtube-partner-program-cover-songs-update/

This only applies to MCN partnered channels
    as normal Youtube partnered channels are already updated with these new terms.

#71 lonrot, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    Romio likes this.
  2. yic17
    Cash:
    $6
    Hey guys. I've been avoiding this YPP thing since my AdSense account associated with YouTube has been disabled. I wonder if there's any risk accepting this YPP MCN thing with a disabled AdSense account?

Before I was able to avoid it fairly easily since it only shows up in my dashboard. But since yesterday the YPP thing keeps popping up automatically whenever I visit YouTube. It's like they are forcing you to join. Quite annoying really - not just the pop up part but that they are forcing you to join part too. Makes me feel like the deal is somewhat fishy.

UPDATE: My issue is solved as YouTube just restored my AdSense account. :v

#72 yic17, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  3. TheOtakuGod
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $14
    Youtube keeps giving me this pop-up saying they worked with my mcn. Should I accept, I plan on leaving my mcn soon so I do not know if this will lock me in with my current network. Can someone explain this to me.

4. Riddikore
    Overseer of Earth Realm
    @TheOtakuGod I've merged your thread here. Hopefully you find some good answers :)

5. Joel Sandberg
    Cash:
    $20
    I just accepted the agreement with no issues. Everything is still running normally.
    I play a lot of piano covers and is interested by the shared monetization. Does anyone have any info or link on when it becomes available? :)

6. Nayer
    Cash:
    $27
    I would love to find out when this becomes available as it was introduced to us a couple of months ago for the first time.

7. Parcel
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $142
    what about gaming channels, the youtube partner program doesn't allow monetization of video game videos so.....
    this thing confuses me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 17, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 17, 2016 ---
    Thanks
    we can monetize automatically like we used to though right?
    we don't have to wait for youtube to allow monetization.

8. Kalekun
    Cash:
    $28
    I can relate to you alot! I'm also an introvert and I used to call vlogs "V-logs" too haha trust me it's a hard habit to change haha.

Thanks for sharing your story Will! You're really inspiring..

9. riddy09
    Cash:
    $1
    Still thinking about MCN since I'm newbie in Youtube promoting.

10. Nayer
    Cash:
    $27
    I've noticed since the start of the month that the copyright ID matched videos have the green monetization button lighting up now with the copyright logo right next to it.

I'm not sure if the shared revenue partnership has already started because it's not showing that I made money off those videos in my Analytics which is why I want to know what's going on with this now.