"We've worked with your MCN to include you in the YouTube Partner Program."

lonrot

Reaction score
It's still unclear if you MUST accept the terms otherwise you will loose monetization. I don't do cover songs so the new terms don't affect my channel.

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I accepted the terms yesterday and nothing has changed. My channel is 100% gaming bbtv partner. I can still instantly monetize my video's and i don't get claims or anything. Everything is fine:)

Reactions: Romio

matxa

Reaction score
I accepted the terms yesterday and nothing has changed. My channel is 100% gaming bbtv partner. I can still instantly monetize my video's and i don't get claims or anything. Everything is fine:)
Whats bout share rate?

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whats bout share rate?
Nothing will change. Youtube will always take 45% from channels regardless. People were also confused about the payment threshold ($100) and 60 day payment period. This only applies if you are working directly with Youtube/Adsense and not an MCN. You still under payment terms of your MCN.

Uran Rasimi

Reaction score
Guys I see an issue YOUTUBE NEW INVITATION this day , but I see that in blackhatworld this thing neither been discussed or im not finding here , youtube sent to all our channels Invitation of new terms of service and some people are confused including me also , it has many questions for this invitationin the YouTubes but nothing is concrete some MCN have explained to their partners but no MCN has not explained out evenly this thing example freedoom MCN explained this for their partners that there is nothing for concern and that every thing will continue with the same that youtube is just going to add some features to our channel . Meanwhile QuizGroup where im part of it Explains otherwise this situation and i will let you quote down their explation

'' Dear Partner,

You may YouTube Receive Offering an invitation from you to join the YouTube Partner Programme (YPP). It may Appear in your dashboard. We DO NOT suggest you to accept this offer Until we swear scarf ready to Provide you with all details You need to make Such an Important Decision. We are working with the YouTube team to Clarify all details. One of the points we have doubts about is a condition to Receive payments in 60 days. We have noticed other Potential Problems as well. We scarf revert to the issue soon.

For Those WHO have not accepted the offer we guarantee funds receiving regular According to our payment terms (transfers for November Will Be made on Dec 15-20). '

After I sent some emails to MCN Their answer returns - For Those WHO have not accepted the offer we guarantee funds receiving regular According to our payment terms (transfers for November Will Be made on Dec 15-20). What kind of will that mean for us that we have received this Invitation to YouTube will mean you can have postponement of payment or anything like that is really weird is happening ..

Do anyoeone here can explain to us what is hapening

BaturPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
So... did anyone partnered with Makergen accepted this new thing?

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Not really sure what it means, Im currently partnered with freedom so does this mean I can be partnered with freedom and be a youtube partner? I havnt clicked on the "review and accept terms" yet because im paranoid it might affect my mcn partnership. Has anyone gotten this message or know what it means?