"We've worked with your MCN to include you in the YouTube Partner Program."

BTierK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So does this mean we will earn less money now? And will I get copyright or have a chance of getting suspended? Since my channels is mostly gaming content and gameplay.

-Fullscreen Partner

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am not partnered with a network and I didn't get the message. Just in case anybody wonders.

Scapestrato

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
just got un answer from my channel manager (fullscreen)

said : "It's just housekeeping from YouTube. You'll still be partnered with Fullscreen. It should allow you to take advantage of new features they plan to launch soon (no real details on that at this time)."
Almost same exact answer my FullScreen manager sent me:

"It's just housekeeping from YouTube! It should allow you to take advantage of new features they plan to launch soon (no real details on that at this time). We just recommend you opting in as soon as possible."

Nice to see even dedicated manager use cookie-cutter replies LOL

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
I am not going to tell anyone here what to do, but a deal has been worked out between certain MCN's and YouTube to allow additional types of revenue sharing, such as if you do cover songs you may be entitled to a portion of the proceeds from your video. It is unlikely to affect me but I am going to accept as it cannot hurt me to.
This is the same for every MCN affiliate partner not only select MCNs. The roll-out is being done by YouTube not MCNs, they did not have a choice in the matter as it is an update to YouTube policies.

Reactions: babyteeth4

James Doppler

Sir Trollingsworth the 7th
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Is this a good thing? It's my smaller channel with 39 subs, the gaming one, and it's partnered with Freedom. I read one guy said he got copyright claims on almost every video after agreeing to this, so I haven't accepted yet. Anyone know if this is good or bad?

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
...if only there were a sticky thread discussing everything one would need to know about this.

Oh, look...there is.

Vlodril

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is this a good thing? It's my smaller channel with 39 subs, the gaming one, and it's partnered with Freedom. I read one guy said he got copyright claims on almost every video after agreeing to this, so I haven't accepted yet. Anyone know if this is good or bad?
why would you get more copyright claims? i accepted it the agreement yesterday, i see no difference. no extra claims or anything. It's just youtube updating its policies no cause for concern.

BTierK2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So since this YouTube Partner program is out, does it mean that I can't earn revenue from video games anymore despite being with a network?

Fullscreen Partner.

VergilD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
one thing, it is me or the views counts somehow stopped counting after this message pop up.