"We've worked with your MCN to include you in the YouTube Partner Program."

knoptix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Gamer
I just accepted it for all of my channels with no issues. Gaming channels included! For people who are concerned about gaming content think about this..... Why would they stop gaming content if they just recently launched a platform designed for gamer's. No worries guys, just keep on making cool stuff!

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I just accepted it for all of my channels with no issues. Gaming channels included! For people who are concerned about gaming content think about this..... Why would they stop gaming content if they just recently launched a platform designed for gamer's. No worries guys, just keep on making cool stuff!
who are you partnered with though?

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am not going to tell anyone here what to do, but a deal has been worked out between certain MCN's and YouTube to allow additional types of revenue sharing, such as if you do cover songs you may be entitled to a portion of the proceeds from your video. It is unlikely to affect me but I am going to accept as it cannot hurt me to.[DOUBLEPOST=1449200945,1449200890][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ah, I'm waiting for someone else from Makers to take the jump, lol.
I just did and I'm with Maker.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I am not going to tell anyone here what to do, but a deal has been worked out between certain MCN's and YouTube to allow additional types of revenue sharing, such as if you do cover songs you may be entitled to a portion of the proceeds from your video. It is unlikely to affect me but I am going to accept as it cannot hurt me to.[DOUBLEPOST=1449200945,1449200890][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just did and I'm with Maker.
Cool. Thanks dude. I guess I'll go for it.[DOUBLEPOST=1449201326][/DOUBLEPOST]Alright, all done and I didn't have to re-monetize the videos or anything like that.

GamingHappens

HEY LOOK! a distraction!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So today I recieved an email from my network stating.

"Greetings

We wanted to send a quick message to update you with some good news. We’ve been working with YouTube to be able to include you in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) while still allowing you to remain in the Union for Gamers network! We are excited the YouTube Partner Program is expanding to include MCN-Affiliated channels like yours, and we want to make sure you understand the benefits.

On December 2, 2015 (today!), you will see a new tab in Creator Studio labeled “Monetization” -- this tab is where you will click to join the YouTube Partner Program. Look out for notifications when you log in.

You can find a guide from YouTube here which explains more about this program. Please don’t hesitate to contact our support team if you have any questions by submitting a ticket here.

Fabien Bonte
VP, Multi Channel Network @ Curse"

and now I can accept to their agreement, it looks good but i'm just wondering if anyone's apart of this and knows a little bit more about whats going on because it looks good but it also looks like youtube just wants more rev. out of you. If you want to know what its about here's a link to youtubes pdf file http://media-yttrium.cursecdn.com/YPPProgram.pdf