Wet Dog Shaking off in Slow Motion: GoPro Hero 4 Black

Nathan Richards

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha so simple but I love it. What do you think of the new camera? It looked pretty good from the video. did you have the 3 for comparison? If so is there much difference?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
haha so simple but I love it. What do you think of the new camera? It looked pretty good from the video. did you have the 3 for comparison? If so is there much difference?
The Hero 3 at that 120 FPS capture is only 720 P. I have a video at 120p called "Flying Dog", it's at 720p and looks good, but not nearly as clear as this. I will probably do some comparison videos soon, I have to finish 2 more days of school and I'll be free!

Nathan Richards

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The Hero 3 at that 120 FPS capture is only 720 P. I have a video at 120p called "Flying Dog", it's at 720p and looks good, but not nearly as clear as this. I will probably do some comparison videos soon, I have to finish 2 more days of school and I'll be free!
Yeah man a comparison video would be great, I would suggest some simple things like filming the same actions on both and flipping between the footage to highlight differences. preferably split screen would be best but then that throws off the aspect ratios a bit so probably not the best, maybe for stills etc though

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah man a comparison video would be great, I would suggest some simple things like filming the same actions on both and flipping between the footage to highlight differences. preferably split screen would be best but then that throws off the aspect ratios a bit so probably not the best, maybe for stills etc though
I'll have to think of something MicBergsma has not already done. That will be hard, he's the one I watch for GoPro tips. He got the Hero 4 a week before anybody else could get it. I was SOOOO close to buying a Hero 3 Silver for a second GoPro and luckily I saw his video and was like "WTF!". I would have been p****d if I got that camera instead of the 4. Maybe tonight I'll do a time lapse or something... I already know what will happen though, the Hero 3 won't see anything and the Hero 4 will look awesome. I need a second tripod though. Maybe I can make a rig or something, we'll see. I'm on my final 2 days of my MBA so I should probably not even be chatting on here. Once I'm done with school I'm going to be filming a lot!