Meet Up/Gathering Western Australia Peeps?!

iBreakMatter

I don't sleep
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome! Yeah this goes for anyone who's already on this thread... if you find any other Perth youtuber, direct them here!! I want this to be a really awesome thing :D Like a full day dedicated to this would be amazing. The more the merrier!!
Ok I have never found many other Perth YouTubers so I will look out for them

Reactions: Nikki120113

Wowser Palooza

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Quite frankly I'm afraid to go to Australia since you have like the deadliest creatures in the freakin world. Some crazy spiders in particular. I'll take kangaroos and koalas any day, mate. And a nice cold Foster's. And any other stereotype :D
Koalas have sharp teeth and claws and wild koalas can be very violent when disturbed and are know to viciously attack humans who invade their territory.
Kangaroos are very strong and can grow to more than 1.8m tall. Several incidents of kangaroo attacks on humans are reported every year and often result in sever injuries. Maybe forget the kangaroos and koalas and just have a nice cold to Fosters ;)

Reactions: Riddikore

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Or just stay in the city lol no kangaroos or koalas there xP[DOUBLEPOST=1429259396,1429258825][/DOUBLEPOST]OH & while I have some Perth peeps all congregated into one spot right now... Does anyone know is Perth has some sort of stunt school? QLD has stunt academy... but does Perth have one??

Reactions: Riddikore

Wowser Palooza

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Or just stay in the city lol no kangaroos or koalas there xP[DOUBLEPOST=1429259396,1429258825][/DOUBLEPOST]OH & while I have some Perth peeps all congregated into one spot right now... Does anyone know is Perth has some sort of stunt school? QLD has stunt academy... but does Perth have one??
I've never heard of any in Perth. Are you tying to venture into stunts Nikki?