Meet Up/Gathering Western Australia Peeps?!

iBreakMatter

I don't sleep
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its less crowded from where I am and more jobs since there is as well 0 jobs that I am interested in there,and the visa took 5 years so I should have moved here ages ago anyway

iBreakMatter

I don't sleep
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mostly get suggested to get into jobs including Media so I decided to do YouTube to get into some advertising a bit even though its gaming, how about your job? :p

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ugh I doubt I will :/ i thought there was a few more than this. I wanted to do a meet up in Perth City, haven't thought too much about it yet, all i've visioned is that we'd just go have fun, go to different places... like a vlog but with all Perth youtubers, & of course you would all talk about your channel & what not :)
Crickey, mate! Maybe there are only 2 WA Youtubers in all the land? Maybe you need more Kangaroos and Koalas

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Crickey, mate! Maybe there are only 2 WA Youtubers in all the land? Maybe you need more Kangaroos and Koalas
There's Troy Sivan lol he's the bigger Perth youtuber. There's @Rails2Revolution too :D and there's @Wowser Palooza. & omg haha i hate that stereotypical aussie accent thing & kangaroos/koala's

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Quite frankly I'm afraid to go to Australia since you have like the deadliest creatures in the freakin world. Some crazy spiders in particular. I'll take kangaroos and koalas any day, mate. And a nice cold Foster's. And any other stereotype :D

LifeOfRick

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Comedian
Quite frankly I'm afraid to go to Australia since you have like the deadliest creatures in the freakin world. Some crazy spiders in particular. I'll take kangaroos and koalas any day, mate. And a nice cold Foster's. And any other stereotype :D
Last night I was driving up my driveway between some tree's and a huuuuge spider decided it would jump on my car, fair to say I was ready to just dive out of my car and let it crash... damn it Australia!

Reactions: Riddikore

Wowser Palooza

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've met a few other Perth peeps on here. Just forgotten the names but I'll look for them and direct them here :) The whole big meetup and vlog thing would be super cool. Also I made the most shocking discovery of my life yesterday. HowToBasic is from Perth! :eeks:

Reactions: Nikki120113

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
I've met a few other Perth peeps on here. Just forgotten the names but I'll look for them and direct them here :) The whole big meetup and vlog thing would be super cool. Also I made the most shocking discovery of my life yesterday. HowToBasic is from Perth! :eeks:
Awesome! Yeah this goes for anyone who's already on this thread... if you find any other Perth youtuber, direct them here!! I want this to be a really awesome thing :D Like a full day dedicated to this would be amazing. The more the merrier!!