Weird YouTube RealTime Data: No Pattern, Very Irregular.

genp

Reaction score
One of my channel's YouTube RealTime Data has been acting weird recently. The data is totally out of regular pattern. First it suddenly dropped in half and then to 1/3 and now it is fluctuating every hour.

Only one channel of mine is acting very weird. Is there anyone who experienced this before or is experiencing this now? Do you know why? Is Algo being changed every second?

Last edited:

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don’t know, but I’m having the same problem my subs and views are acting up and it’s been like thst for a couple days.

Reactions: genp

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
My realtime curve used to be a nice predictable and fairly smooth wave, but now it looks a tad closer to an earthquake monitor lol. (An earthquake monitor is a bit of an exaggeration, but do see a difference.) The lowest viewing times are still the same, and it sort of follows the curve it used to, but it's a lot more jagged and volatile looking. YouTube has been doing a lot of changes lately, so I'd guess they are poking around with the algorithm.

Reactions: genp

genp

Reaction score
My realtime indicated that my channel was getting about 3 -10 times more views per hour but it was only in the realtime. The regular analytics view data which is two days in delay was adjusted. Also the surge in the subscriber number was adjusted. But if surge in views was followed by surge in subscribers number, wasn't this surge supposed to be real? Anyway my realtime seems to be coming back to normal state.

Last edited: