Weird new YouTube "health" trend

but have you seen her collab with Shane and Trish from a while ago? I actually liked that. and I think she's cooled it on being nasty to people, but I could be wrong. I don't watch her, but the last video I did see with her reacting to a video about water fasting, she was pretty tame. I didn't watch the whole thing though. It was really long.[DOUBLEPOST=1519848516,1519848471][/DOUBLEPOST]
Part of me wants to google this, but I might just wait until you enlighten us all :p
No I haven’t seen any of her recents videos.

Isn't drinking urine a common thing to do in some cultures? It's weird to a lot of western folks, but I thought other cultures did it regularly. Isn't urine supposed to be somewhat sterile (at least in contrast to human manure, which is definitely a no-go!)?

It is still pretty gross to me, and I wouldn't do it. I think my body wanted to get rid of it for a reason, toxins included. Whatever floats their boat.

If I was stuck somewhere without food/drink I would probably drink my own wee to help my survival.
But if I was near a tap / body of fresh water I will stick to that please.

well, okay... i did not know that this was a health trend. i thought it was purely for survival or dares! i think there are better ways to conquer health and beauty. for me, no way!

Back